Now, it is OK to install Android Market in your Android device: Android tablet or Android smartphone.
The steps are easy:
(When it shows: ‘Unknown Sources: Allow Install of non-Market application’ check the box next to it. A warning will pop up just click ‘ok’.)
1. Go to the settings on your tablet and open your browser.
2. Head to this web page (now you’re reading) and find the .apk files links.
3. Choose either the English (it may not work) or Chinese version and download from the links below:-
4. When the download completed, click on the .apk file you downloaded and choose install.
5. The install should take a few seconds and you will get the option to open it.
Enjoy the market!
The same method will work for any .apk file and also an email attachment.
Possible problems and solution:
If you choose to download and install the English version you may find that the application downloads and install just fine, but it won’t open. Then, restart the device, if it still fails to open you will either have to ‘root’ your device and install a proxy hack OR download the Chinese version. Luckily the popular free apps mostly have English names so it will be easy.
Detailed information about tablets run on Android could be found here: Android Tablet